Why Solar Balance?
At Solar Balance, we believe in accessible, affordable and sustainable energy. It underpins human welfare by providing communities and businesses with the ability to grow and function.
We go above and beyond to deliver a solution for our customers, which includes;
- In-house engineering team, which includes members of the National Engineers Register (NER) accredited engineers
- Consultative assessment approach
- Utility application management
- Unique engineered renewable power systems designed and fabricated in Perth, WA
- Superior products specified and sourced through quality design & procurement process
- Experienced project management team, which includes Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) accredited project managers
- Solutions derived from expansive utility industry experience; Our principals and key engineers have a combined 90+ years’ experience in energy and renewable energy project design and delivery.
- Clean Energy Council accredited installers
- Tailored system documentation and handover approach
- Buy local preferred delivery approach
- Engagement with local university research development programs
- Operational support and monitoring to ensure optimal system performance and longevity
For more information on our renewable power solutions or to book a technical and commercial assessment for your solar system, contact us today.
The Solar Balance Difference?
- Engineer designed solutions
- Smart battery storage technology
- Needs assessment & options analysis
- Our principals and key engineers have a combined 90+ years experience in energy and renewable energy project design and delivery.