Solar Power & Energy Storage in the Western Power Network
Solar power for business, commercial & government in Western Australia.
Solar Balance specialise in delivering commercial turnkey solar solutions in the Western Power Network.
Solar Balance take the time to understand your business power requirements in order to deliver a system that will offer maximum savings and a good return on investment. Our detailed knowledge of the Western Power Network, coupled with our strong supplier base, ensures a timely and efficient delivery of your system.
Additionally, our in-house quality engineering design process ensures your system adheres to all relevant Australian standards, utility technical rules and Clean Energy Council requirements.
To book a technical and commercial assessment for your solar system:Contact Us
Why Solar Balance?
- Don’t pay for electricity - invest in your own solar system
- Reduce your electricity costs and avoid price increases
- Store your solar power for your energy security
- In-house engineering team, which includes National Engineers Register (NER) accredited engineers
- Consultative assessment approach
- Utility application management
- Unique engineered renewable power systems designed and fabricated in Perth, WA
- Superior products specified and sourced through a quality design & procurement process
- Experienced project management team, which includes Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) accredited project managers
- Solutions derived from expansive utility industry experience; Our principals and key engineers have a combined 90+ years’ experience in energy and renewable energy project design and delivery
- Clean Energy Council accredited installers
- Tailored system documentation and handover approach
- Buy local preferred delivery approach
- Engagement with local university research development programs
- Operational support and monitoring to ensure optimal system performance and longevity
The Solar Balance Difference?
- Engineer designed solutions
- Smart battery storage technology
- Needs assessment & options analysis
- Our principals and key engineers have a combined 90+ years experience in energy and renewable energy project design and delivery.